What kind of website maintenance do you need?
€25p/m, 30 minutes a month
Up to 30 minutes of work on your website every month to ensure it keeps running smoothly & customer data stays secure.
- Updates (with backups and testing) of your website’s WordPress system, site theme, security and plugins.
- Checks of your website and server health, with improvements or recommendations made when needed, or when they become available.
- Monitoring of your website security, with actions taken when necessary.
- Minor content updates (less than one hour a month) as required.
- Phone support and advice as required (with priority given to urgent issues).
- Daily website back-ups (compatible server required).
In addition, our clients can also benefit from:
- Access to all future Divi theme updates via our developer license (an individual license normally costs around $100 USD per year).
- Our most recent insights and learnings on new website innovations, tools and technologies. Occasionally, we are able to apply these directly to our client websites to help them stay ahead of competitors.
- Reduced rates for additional work on your website.
For the same reason computers and smartphones need updates: they can speed things up, fix security vulnerabilities, and ensure your website stays compatible with other online services.
€200p/m, 6 hours a month
Peace of Mind
Up to 6 hours of work on your website each month. Spend time on your business, not on maintaining your website! For those who want more regular content updates and faster support .
Monthly Theme, Plugin & Security Updates
All the benefits from our Essential Maintenance package.
Up to 6 hours can be dedicated to updating content or implementing features on your site each month.
Get support twice as fast as on our Essential Maintenance package.
GDPR Compliance Support
Never lose a password again, safely share passwords between staff and improve your security.
Google Business Set-Up & Maintenance
Be found on Google Search & Google Maps.
Contact us for a quote
For larger or more complex websites. Keep your visitors coming back and get found by new ones with regular content, feature updates or digital marketing advice.
What kind of content or features can you add?
It can be anything from updating information, adding new pages, sharing blog posts about your business or industry, creating videos, adding photos or even uploading new products to your website…we cover almost any type of content!
Why add new content or features at all?
It helps your business show up higher in search results and can help your customers stay up to date and informed. Quality content can keep people coming back to and sharing your site.
Ultimately, new site content can showcase your expertise, products or services and attract new customers. It’s also great for sharing across your social media and showcasing your latest projects.
Can you create the content?
Yes! We work with a number of trusted content writers and multimedia experts to create content as required. Or, you can simply send us content for us to upload.
How much does a bespoke package cost?
This varies greatly depending on the type of site, the maintenance schedule and updates required. Our pricing starts at €500, which can (for example) cover maintenance of a more complex site and adding new content such as a search-optimised article every month.
Tell us about your requirements to get a quote. Every site is different!
Add website extras whenever is convenient:
What our clients say:
“A pleasure to work with Paul on upgrading our website! Paul provided some great feedback and helpful tips on how to complete certain tasks in the future myself. Whenever there wasn’t something quite right, he immediately looked into it and did what they could to resolve all the problems. Our website looks great and I would certainly use Paul again in the future.”
“Very satisfied with the end result. The web designer was open to Skype communication, readily available and happy to make amendments to my liking. Great end result.”